Well, I’ve finally found time to sit down and catch up. I thought back to why I haven’t blogged in a while, and I realized that I haven’t had as much time to just sit since Lee started crawling. Wow, that really changed things around here. Lee is on the move and he is just a typical active little boy. In an attempt to not forget everything that has been going on the past few months, I’m going to try to finally get it all down.
Weight: We went to the doctor for Lee’s nine month appointment and he weighed 21 lbs. 14 oz (75%).
Length: Lee was 28 1/4 in. (55%).
Head Circumference: 40th % – he is really catching up now!
Clothing: Lee is wearing mostly12 month clothing. He is still wearing a size 4 diaper.
Feeding: Lee is still breastfeeding – about four times a day. However, I started weaning him and introducing formula for one feeding at the end of this month. At our 9 month appointment, the doctor said we can start feeding Lee table foods. He can have anything except honey, peanuts/nuts, peanut butter and shellfish. His 4 top teeth were coming in this month. This caused a little discomfort, but nothing too bad.
Sleep: Lee is sleeping great - still 11-12 hours a night. He is taking 2 naps a day – his morning nap is always the easiest to get him down…sometimes he has been known to fight the afternoon nap!
Activities: Lee said his first word on March 25, the day he turned 9 months. He said “dada” and he loves to say it over and over and over! Cole and I were getting him in his pj’s and he was laying on his changing table and he just started saying it. The next morning he woke up saying it some more – he really seemed so proud of himself. Lee is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything , including Mollie. Mollie has started to run away from Lee when she sees him coming….it doesn’t feel so great to her when he grabs a chunk of her fur. Also, we took Lee to his first Houston rodeo this month. He had a great time getting up on the tractor and seeing all the animals! We are having a great time with our active little man.

No comments:
Post a Comment